Friday, June 15, 2007

Best of the Rest

During my continuing adventures in t3h internets, I sometimes come across things that are amusing, yet I cannot find a good way to blog about them. However, I don't want to rob you, loyal readers, from these amusing web gems merely becuase I didn't either have the time or creative energy to write a full article.

Therefore, I am introducing a new feature called Best of the Rest. It will be similar to the normal posts, but without the pictures and article summaries. I think I'll make this a weekly feature.

Sony Steals From God - Evidently robbing their customers with high prices ($599!) wasn't enough.

Blind Contractor Builds Brige in China, Fails. - If you are willing to relocate, you can probably get a job in China as a Bridge Contractor (blind applicants encouraged to apply).

Wheelchair + Semi = 50mph Fun Look both ways before you cross, especially if you are in a wheelchair.

Student: I'd Rather Drink From a Toilet - Shockingly, he has a point.

Laptop of the Future - Check this out! It is rather amazing.

No comments: